Saturday, October 1, 2011

*Sigh*

I woke up this morning, rolled over, and was face to face with this:


If he wasn't so adorable, the way he was watching me sleep would be creepy.  But he is cute.  That is his saving grace.

I think I underestimated how busy I was going to be this semester.  I was all like "Full-time school and part-time job?  Psshhhh I did that for like 3 years of high school.  I've got this."  Now I'm scrambling to get shit done all the time, I'm not sleeping enough (interestingly enough I'm getting more sleep now than I ever used to get in high school.  Am I old?), and I book my free time so full of other stuff that I don't really get the chance to be at home and relax.  But this is what I did in high school!  Maybe I just don't have the energy I had then or something.  I am turning into kind of a grandma.  But that's ok, I guess.

It's Saturday, and for the first time since school started I am content to just sit on the couch and watch Parks and Recreation all day.  I might even play some video games.  I have to work tonight, but that's ok, it'll be busy and probably fun.  After that I'm going over to a friend's house where we are going to watch the movie "The Room" and play a drinking game.  If you've never seen that movie, go check it out.  It is literally the worst piece of garbage I have ever seen.  But it is hilarious (despite its best efforts).  This movie was written by, directed by, starred, and was entirely funded by one guy.  If that doesn't tell you something about it, then you don't know how the movie industry works.  So yeah, pretty excited.

Speaking of exciting things, on Tuesday George Watsky came and performed on campus.  For those of you who don't know who that is, watch this.  He's hilarious.  He was hanging out before his show where people were coming in and me and my friend Natalie  got our picture taken with him.


It was awesome.

I guess I haven't got a lot else to say today.  I'm trying to find the motivation to clean my apt.  It's not that it's so messy, but I just kind of leave shit laying around everywhere.  Before school started I always had time t clean, but now when I get home from school or work I'm just so tired of doing stuff that I just wanna sit.  What a nightmare.

So for now, I will just enjoy this calm morning.  I'll take a shower and get dressed and run my errands later.  At this moment, I'm happy just sitting here.

Have an awesome weekend, my dears.

No comments:

Post a Comment