Friday, October 7, 2011

People and Things

Ok, I'm ready for a real post today.  It is Friday, and god damn it is a good day.  Check out what I got in the mail-

That's right, friends, that is the new Jack's Mannequin CD.  I am beyond excited.  Because I pre-ordered, I got this too-

See that down at the bottom?  Andrew McMahon has touched this.  Amazing.  It also came with these artsy postcards, which I don't totally get, but there are two that I particularly liked:


I thought the Oklahoma one was hilarious, and of course I like the Wisconsin one.  So yes.  Very exciting.

As for the CD itself, I'm just on my first listen-through, and already I'm in love with it.  Andrew McMahon's voice kind of has that effect on me :)

I'm excited to actually have things to do this weekend since I'm off.  Tonight I'm having dinner/drinks with my friend Mel (FINALLY) and her sister Britt, and they are awesome.  Tomorrow I get to go see my Victoria in Appleton and we're gonna go watch 50/50, which I am excited about because Joseph Gordon-Levitt is gorgeous.   Sunday Dad is gonna come for a visit, and I haven't seen him in a couple of weeks so I'm really looking forward to that.

So since beginning this post, I've wandered off to Facebook and Google+ like 3 times.  I don't know when my attention span got so short.  Ridiculous.

I suppose that's everything of note for the moment.  Have a beautiful weekend my loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment